Monday, August 4, 2014

Featured Post, Different Source ( Post I )

You,
With your big brown eyes,
And that serious frown
Always bearing them down,
You,
You will be the end of me.

Yeah, you,

Acting like you’re alright
When you stay up all night,
With the fear that tomorrow might
Take away everything.

I will never understand the things you do,

You will never say what you’re going through,
And we will draw conclusions in this silence.
But if your blueprint flies out the window
And there’s nowhere safe left to go,
You should know that my door’s always open.

You,

And all your cheesy lines
From a happier time,
Make the stars shine
In the night sky,

You,

What have you done to me?
Yeah you,
You’re just a little too proud
To try your heart out
And try to say it out loud,

And you,

Give me the blues at eighteen.
I will always be caught out of line,
You will always be running out of time,
And we probably won’t get anywhere significant.
But if you ever turn around and find
That’s something’s missing on the inside,
You should know that you can ask for anything.

You,

With your big brown eyes,
And your easy smile
That screams innocence.
You.
Yes, you will be
The end of me.

Post Name: YOU

Source:      Going Bananas, Wordpress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment