Sunday, March 23, 2014

THAT

That, yeah, that time,
I rose from the ashes,
on that very under-ground.
Moving ahead of scratches,
wounds and weak mourning sound.

Seeming nothing,
a simple case of moving on
from that not-so-crazy-con.
But, its different,
it’s different to be indifferent,
unlike any common pine.

It takes so much heart
and a mind as big as mine,
so much courage, so much time,
to get cut with salt and limes.
Screwed-up, what, it happens when?
Try to live a day-dream man!

What causes you this breathlessness?
Quest of perfectness,
cause of their restlessness, mindlessness;
caused me this bitterness, helplessness.

You hate which part the most,
when you started or when they abort,
feelings which you adored the most?
No, I hate when they lost it all,
THE things that make them a lovely soul.

Now you will do what,
after all these limes and salt?
Moving ahead of that hurtful past,
I have learned how to mask.
I will conceal it on my part,
let’s see till when all it lasts.


                                                                                                                 ….is continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment